Monday, January 11, 2010

Help My Brother - Juan Roberts


Pause the MixPod playlist while you watch the video.






This video is an amazing illustration of how brothas are to assist each other behind enemy lines ... and we are all behind enemy lines.

Not sure what country this took place in, but the first dog is wounded while attempting to cross the highway -- badly. The second dog sees his comrade in trouble and without hesitation, dog number two endangers their own life to drag dog one to safety ... inch by inch ... until they both are out of harms away.

Notice that dog two did not ask what the problem was or if dog one needed help, dog two just jumped in to support a friend in need. No questions. No judgements. No hesitation.

This hit me like a tone of bricks.

In 2009, I did what this dog did with brothas multiple times and most of the time, I got burned. I am in the mode of not helping anyone anymore. Not a good place.

Let me know what you think.

Bro. Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment