Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Affirmation by Juan Roberts

To the brother that asked me how do I talk to God, this is one way …

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad for it throughout the day. I will magnify His name in my actions and thoughts. I will trust Him to guide my decisions. I will embrace His presence in my home, health, money, relationship, goals and secrets.

This day, however difficult, I will find a way to worship Him in mindset and deed. No matter what the struggle, I will trust that He has got my back … always. Even when I don’t feel or see Him, I know that He is with me/in me … listening, watching and caring.

I think God for mercy in my life. I thank God for grace during my lifetime. I thank God for giving me the will to be obedient.

This is one of my private daily affirmations. I say it when everything is going right AND when my faith is at its lowest/thinnest/weakest. Hope it helps someone,

bro. Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment