Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happily Ever After by Juan Roberts

I can across this video while researching another post.

My wife and I have worked in Family Ministry since 1983 and have been teachers and leadership directors since 1998. We've taught, conducted retreats, individual and peer-to-peer mentorship, etc. When I saw this, I just had to share it. Kudos to the producers and the participants.

Anytime I see men of color representing a solidly wholesome lifestyle with one woman -- you're gonna hear about it. We can't get enough images of couples in classic monogamous relationships.


If you want to see more, go to www.HappilyEverAfterTheMovie.com.

(NOTE: pause the site soundtrack BEFORE clicking play on the trailer)


LAST NOTE: Brothers, anyone that is going through some craziness right now in your marriage / relationship ... You Can Make It. No pie in the sky. I encourage you to lock onto getting through whatever it is and you will. I am a living witness that no matter how dark, nasty, terrifying your situation is to you ... Jesus is there also. There is nowhere He is not, so know that you are not alone ... EVER.

From my heart,

bro. Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment